RE: [Freetype] Problems linking to freetype lib

From: Ian Brown
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Problems linking to freetype lib
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:40:40 +0100

Here's my project file for reference. There's a few differences from
Jeiddja's.

1. I removed the source safe connection, so you don't have to cancel all the
dialog boxes first time.
2. I added the ps hinter sources as one file (the .c file that includes all
the others).
3. I changed the names of the standard builds to just 'Debug' and 'Release'
which makes the library a lot simpler to link to MFC projects (you can just
add the project as a dependency and then everything else is done
auto-magically.

I have also included my copy of ftdebug.c. I changed this so that when using
Win32, the trace output is sent to 'OutputDebugString' so that it appears in
the debugger output window. The default method of sending it to stdout just
causes it to get lost when running a MFC program.

On a slightly different note: Werner, I sent the font lc______.ttf to David
but haven't heard anything back yet. Do you know if he got it? I'll try and
investigate the problem some more today.

Ian

Ian Brown
Development Director
PrintSoft Systems GmbH