RE: [Freetype] few basic qestions.

From: anil . a . nadgouda
Subject: RE: [Freetype] few basic qestions.
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:48:02 -0800

OK

I have decided to study it.
Thank you very much.

Will be in touch with the group...

Regards
Anil.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Stell [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 11:15 PM
To: address@hidden

address@hidden wrote:
> 2)If it is a independent font renderer, then can you please
> explain, how do I tell freetype2 about my display or framebuffer.

What do you currently do to draw graphics?

If your system supports X then you probably want to look at
Xft which is how most X apps are accessing TrueType on
the client side.

If your system uses custom code to draw then you could learn
the FreeType2 API. It is fairly large (because it does a lot) but
is learnable if you are willing to spend some time studying.

--
Brian Stell