[Freetype] MSDevStudio 6.0 DSP in current CVS snapshot not valid?

From: Jeff Chow
Subject: [Freetype] MSDevStudio 6.0 DSP in current CVS snapshot not valid?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 23:46:43 -0700

Hi David,

I'm having trouble including the DSP file in the May 15 snapshot in my
workspace, it claims that the DSP isn't one that was generated with Dev
Studio 6.0 and creates an empty one in its place. Do you know if any recent
problems with the DSP?
I need to build the latest code to fix the charmap problem so I can see if
2.1.0 fixes a problem I'm experiencing with weird numbers reported in glyph
advances and kerning =)

Thanks in advance,
Jeff