[Freetype] hard disk lost

From: David Turner
Subject: [Freetype] hard disk lost
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:25:08 +0100

Hello,

Just to inform you that I haven't been very responsive due to a recent hard disk loss. I'm also well aware of the fact that mailing lists subscriptions/unsubscriptions are currently broken. It seems that the server's user/group permissions have been changed by the sysadmin (which is not me), and I am not capable of changing things
properly myself..

More news in a few days..

Regards,

- David