[Freetype] How to customize FreeType library?

From: James Su
Subject: [Freetype] How to customize FreeType library?
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 18:29:27 +0800

Hi,
I want to remove some unusable module out of my freetype 2.1.3 library.
According to the document, I edited ftmodule.h to remove some entries,
and rebuilt. But all of the modules were linked into the library as
usual. Why it cannot work? Are there any other things must be done for it?

Regards
James Su