Re: [Freetype] FT_Error

From: Henry Maddocks
Subject: Re: [Freetype] FT_Error
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:50:20 +1200

Further investigation...
It is the mac version of FT_New_Face that is returning this error code. Surely the mac function should behave the same as the other platforms?

Henry

On Tuesday, April 8, 2003, at 01:04  PM, Henry Maddocks wrote:

I've just been testing 2.1.4rc2 and a lot of my unit tests have broken (from 2.0.9). The strangest is I'm getting different error codes back. When trying to open a none existent font file I was getting 1 (Cannot_Open_Resource) back, now I'm getting 6 (Invalid_Argument). Error code 1 makes more sense to me. FT_ERROR_BASE makes no difference, obviously.

Henry