[Freetype] FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap 2.1.5

From: Scott Dixon
Subject: [Freetype] FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap 2.1.5
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:16:47 -0800

I recently upgraded our freetype library to 2.1.5 and the FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap
method seems to be failing somehow where it was previously working (using
2.1.3). While it does not return an error the FT_Bitmap it returns has no data
(rows = 0, width = 0). I didn't see anything in the docs about a change to the
API in 2.1.5. Has anybody else seen this or used FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap sucessfully
in 2.1.5.
cheers,

scott a dixon :: software engineer :: digeo