Re: [Freetype] visual c project

From: Zivan . Ezhil
Subject: Re: [Freetype] visual c project
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:07:27 -0500

Peter,
    Even the fileview tab on the left is empty.

Thanks,
Zivan

"Peter Montgomery" <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden

04/12/2004 12:01 PM

Please respond to
address@hidden

<address@hidden>
cc
Subject
Re: [Freetype] visual c project

Zivan,

> I have downloaded the latest freetype release 2.1.7.  If I open the
> visualc project file *.dsw and *.dsp, nothing shows up.
> Is there anything wrong in my download or I am missing some step.  Please
> advice.  I am using Visual Studio 6.

When you say "nothing shows up," do you mean there are no source files in
the editor window, or that even the "File View" tab on the left side is
empty?

   Thanks,
   PeterM