Re: [ft] how to compile the shared lib with mingw ?

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: [ft] how to compile the shared lib with mingw ?
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:10:00 +0200 (CEST)

hello,

when I use the patch for cygwin, I get these errors when the shared lib is
created :

Cannot export FT_GetFile_From_Mac_ATS_Name: symbol not defined
Cannot export FT_GetFile_From_Mac_Name: symbol not defined
Cannot export FT_New_Face_From_FOND: symbol not defined
Cannot export FT_New_Face_From_FSRef: symbol not defined
Cannot export FT_New_Face_From_FSSpec: symbol not defined
Cannot export TT_New_Context: symbol not defined
Cannot export TT_RunIns: symbol not defined

they are listed in ftexport.sym, but maybe they are not exported

Vincent