[ft] Auto-hint license in "The FreeType 2 FAQ"

From: Kanike Duhe
Subject: [ft] Auto-hint license in "The FreeType 2 FAQ"
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:33:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I think the "The FreeType 2 FAQ" needs some attention:
http://freetype.sourceforge.net/freetype2/docs/ft2faq.html#autohint

Even though it's not wrong, it's difficult to tell from the FAQ that this
module is no longer in the releases (from 2.1.10+).

If you choose to keep the auto-hint section, you might want to fix the wording
in this heading as well:
"Why does the auto-hinter doesn't work correctly with CJK fonts?" (does +
doesn't)

Keep up the good work.

Johannes Hoff

ps. I'm not on the list, so please CC replies.