[ft] Memory leak in ftstring demo program

From: perlamahesh
Subject: [ft] Memory leak in ftstring demo program
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:35:30 +0530

Hi All,

            I have used freetype 2.1.10 and ft2demos2.1.10 . In that I have used the ftstring demo program . But in that program there is a memory leak . The following is the Call stack

        Main >  render_string > FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap > FT_Render_Glyph_Internal >

renderer->render( this is calling ft_smooth_render) > ft_smooth_render_generic >

FT_ALLOC  > ft_alloc  > malloc

This memory is not getting freed any where. If anybody knows the solution please help me .

Regards,

   Perla Mahesh

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!