Re: [ft] freetype build failing

From: Noah
Subject: Re: [ft] freetype build failing
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:08:55 -0700

Hi Ryan,

So the question from the freetype list is asking "Are you sure the
> FreeType package has been transferred correctly?" since the error is a complete mystery.

Also I upgraded to XCode-3.1.2 and still not able to build freetype.

Cheers,

Noah

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
Any clues why freetype is failing to build.

No.

ftstream.h:488:

error: syntax error before 'FT_Stream_ReadFields'

The point of failure is completely mysterious.  Are you sure the
FreeType package has been transferred correctly?

    Werner