Re: [ft] Slim down FreeType2

From: Mickey Gabel
Subject: Re: [ft] Slim down FreeType2
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:01:02 +0300

But I don't know what I can remove and what is needed..
In the src-directory are a lot of sub-directorys.. which one are needed for what I want to do? And if I remove them, how do I tell FreeType that I removed some of the modules so I don't get compile-errors?

Thanks,
Aya

If you are doing a custom build, check out docs\INSTALL.ANY and docs\CUSTOMIZE for instructions. Also depending on how exactly you are building freetype2, you might have to modify either ftmodule.h, or modules.cfg (IIRC).