Re: [ft] Slim down FreeType2

From: Mickey Gabel
Subject: Re: [ft] Slim down FreeType2
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:16:33 +0300

address@hidden wrote:
Sorry, I don't know good tutorial or easy-to-read source codes
to understand how to "incorporate" FT2 into other projects.

Does anybody know a simple software that had incorporated FT2
with its sources? I know only Ghostscript, but old FT1, not FT2,
and the source is too complex to use as a tutorial.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:59:43 +0200