Re: [ft] 26.6 format

From: samaram s
Subject: Re: [ft] 26.6 format
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:11:34 -0500

Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
I have one more question,
Is there any API which gives the 8bit hex representation of  array of bytes for a given glyph?I mean,
For a Glyph F, i can represent array of bytes as {78,40,40,40,F0,.........}
I would like to know whether there is any API which gives the 8 bit representation of  a given glyph with the given ttf font file.

78  .****... (78h)
40  .*......(40H)

Can anyone please throw ideas ,it is a great help.

Thankful to all

-Sam