[ft] Pixel_Mode

From: samaram s
Subject: [ft] Pixel_Mode
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:49:32 -0500

Hi,

I am getting used to freetype API with the examples given.Where in example1 gives, FT_PIXEL_MODE_GRAY. I would like to get a monochrome bitmap, using 1 bit per pixel.

Can anyone please explain me where we are setting the pixel_mode in example1.Is it defaultly referring MODE_GRAY.Where should i change if in the same code i would like to get MONOCHROME bitmap.

I changed setting slot->bitmap.pixel_mode = FT_PIXEL_MODE_MONO.

But no change.What else i should change?

Thanks a lot...
Sam