Re: [ft] rendering arabic string inopengl using free type 2

From: Erik Möller
Subject: Re: [ft] rendering arabic string inopengl using free type 2
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 12:32:04 +0200

Try this, I haven't checked out this particular lesson in detail, but NeHe
generally has very well explained and easy tutorials.

http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/lessons/lesson.asp?lesson=43

Also, if you haven't already you should check out the three tutorials at

http://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/tutorial/step1.html

That should at least get you started.

Regards,
Erik