Re: [ft] Building freetype as a kernel module

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] Building freetype as a kernel module
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:54:14 +0900

Why do you want to execute freetype in kernel mode?
It might be an interesting theme for technical study,
but personally I think it would not be ready to use
for various Linux distributions.
* How many FT_Library instances will be required?
* How large the cache buffer should be prepared?

Regards,
mpsuzuki