[ft] Slightly less out dated Windows binaries

From: Khaled Hosny
Subject: [ft] Slightly less out dated Windows binaries
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 03:08:39 +0200

Hi all,

I was looking for FreeType Windows binary to cross-compile an
application for Windows, and found the GnuWin32 ones that are linked in
the download page too out dated for the application I was building (as
already stated), then incidentally I found 2.4.2 binaries in the GTK+
for Windows page:

http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php

So I thought to share my 'discovery' with others, and may be it would be
a good idea to add a link to it into the download page so it can be
found easily (it does not show in at least the 1st two page of Google
search for 'freetype windows').

Regards,
 Khaled