[ft] deletion of pointer to incomplete type 'FT_LibraryRec_'; no destruc

From: Christopher Kurtis Koeber
Subject: [ft] deletion of pointer to incomplete type 'FT_LibraryRec_'; no destructor called
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:03:43 -0400

Hello,

So I have a working implementation of the FreeType library in my project and I wish to clean up the library when I am no longer using it like a good programmer should.

Anyway, I have an instance of the FreeType library declared like so:

FT_Library ft;

But when I try and call the deconstructor of the instance like so:

delete ft;

I get the following warning in my Visual C++ compiler:

Warning               1              warning C4150: deletion of pointer to incomplete type 'FT_LibraryRec_'; no destructor called

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Regards,

Christopher Kurtis Koeber