[ft] FreeType doesn't compile

From: Kristupas Antanavicius
Subject: [ft] FreeType doesn't compile
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 19:40:33 +0300

Hello,

I'm trying to compile FreeType, with no success however. Somewhere in the middle of the compilation process, I get some kind of an error, and I have no idea how to interpret it.

I have tried downloading and compiled older version, but it seems to end the same way.

I'm on Windows 7 64-bit, I tried to compile FreeType using compiler present in MinGW 32-bit and also MinGW w64.