Re: [ft] problem building

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] problem building
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 17:35:27 +0200 (CEST)

Mahmoud,

in replying, please always stay on the mailing list so that more
people can read – and probably help.

> I have tried my best to build harfbuzz on window can you give me
> hint or link tutorial on how to build even on linux i have ubuntu
> and linux mint.

In the harfbuzz git repository there is a `win32' directory – I assume
that it is in the tarball also.  It should contain everything you need
for building on Windows (both 32 and 64bit modes) using `nmake'.

   Werner