[ft] Windows font driver Parser

From: Ammar ul hassan
Subject: [ft] Windows font driver Parser
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 23:21:17 +0900

1) How windows font driver recognizes a window font file so that it can
parse it.

 Like in Type 1 driver module case there is a file t1parse.c which actually
checks the header of a file that, if it starts with some specific text than
this driver is selected for further parsing and so on.

2) Is there any guide for the developer so that they can understand the
flow of Freetype how code flows from start to end?

In my case i just want to read type1 font file or winfnt font file and
check the number of faces, font family name, style name etc. I can get the
desired output but unable to find that when code executes how it goes to
base layer where ftobjs.c resides and how respective driver module calls
all functions for further operation. (starting point of driver module so
that i can do forward/back tracking if no doc available)