Re: [ft] The fastest way to query size of a rendered bitmap

From: Daniel Plakhotich
Subject: Re: [ft] The fastest way to query size of a rendered bitmap
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 22:22:39 +0200

It seems like even FT_Outline_Get_CBox() results in smaller sizes when
a font is opened at really big size (I tested with 100 pt at 72 dpi).
The bigger size, the bigger difference is, so it's not possible to fix
the issue by just adding 2-3 px just in case.

Unfortunately, manual grid fitting is not a solution to my problem.