[ft] Can't compile freetype

From: Omar Majeed
Subject: [ft] Can't compile freetype
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 13:37:12 +0000

I'm having issues compiling Freetype2 library for ARM microcontroller, I
tried to link it as static library by making it by GNU make but it failed.

Currently trying to build it from source files, I followed the instructions
on how to build it ,

*I copied all the required file into the project.

* included the ft2build.h file and FT_FREETYPE

* included the "include" directory to the search path

 *  "#define FT2_BUILD_LIBRARY" to include the file internal.h

when compiling I get over 60 errors, I found that some #include directories
are not recognised such as #include FT_INTERNAL_DEBUG_H and #include
FT_INTERNAL_OBJECTS_H, these macros are defined in internal.h which should
be included in the project when defining "FT2_BUILD_LIBRARY"

I'm using Eclipse in Windows with MCU GCC compiler for ARM Micocontrollers

attached is a screen shot of my project (file included from the library)
and the second one is couple of the error messages that I got.

I appreciate if you can help me sort out this problem.

Thanks Omar