fsf-community-team

Re: [fsf-community-team] Why should we talk about the freedom?

From: Κ∀miL ΛbΤ
Subject: Re: [fsf-community-team] Why should we talk about the freedom?
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:53:03 +1030

Franz Christopher wrote:
On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 2:06 AM, Simon Bridge <address@hidden> wrote:
This got posted on the NZLUG lists... lock and load:

> The average bloke doesn't give a monkeys about libre.

The 'average person' is a formulation which basically justifies doing nothing. I say, "show me this average person"-where is he/she??" If you asked them about "libre", would they still be an average person? Shroedinger's bloke haha.

--
"Więcej kondomów, mniej poligonów!" - Big Cyc