fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] dynamically growing activists list

From: Fran�çois Gagnon
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] dynamically growing activists list
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:48:47 -0500

Mirko Lindner a écrit :
As I start to lose track of who is who and willing to do what I propose a list and I will also start the list right ;) So how about everybody stating his/her name, current location maybe profession and in what way /he/she could support a Free Software Movement in Canada

This is a wonderful idea.

My name is François Gagnon, currently studying Economy and Politics in University of Toronto, but returning to my hometown of Québec to pursue my studies. I am a computer hobbyist, and am more concerned by the political, legal, social and economic side of the question, rather than the technical point of view.

I am willing to participate a lot in a Free Software organization, especially on the other side of the Gatineau river ;).

Cheers!

F.