fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] After some thought

From: David Henry
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] After some thought
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:46:18 -0500

On Thu, 2008-27-03 at 14:18 -0400, Reid Ellis wrote:
> Personally, I am more motivated to pursue the charitable
> organization,
> especially given the "Consultation on proposed Guidelines for
> Research
> as a Charitable Activity" I mentioned earlier..
>

> http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tax/charities/consultations/research_guidelines-e.html

Just to be clear, I would very much support this direction -- I think
it's important to put long-term funding in place.  I'm just a bit
worried that I've been overextended and would not be able to put in the
effort this year.

I can help a bit, though.

I'll try to get some time within the week to summarize some of the stuff
I'd read.

We should at least keep this door open.