fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] Hello

From: Keith Nunn
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] Hello
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 07:43:04 -0500

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:28 AM, Rudolf Olah <address@hidden> wrote:
I suggest we grab #fsfc or #fsf-canada or #libreplanet-canada to strengthen our numbers. There's no point in being spread out across multiple provincial channels when our numbers are small.

Same deal with the mailing lists. Better to have 10-20 people on one mailing list rather than 1-3 people across 4 different mailing lists.

I agree with you there. I've been on this list for over two years and this is the first time I've seen any real action. If I had had a sense of what was going on in Quebec, I might have been a little more energized to try to connect others in Ontario and Toronto.

I'm afraid I still have two many irons in the fire to become an organizing force in this, but I'm more than happy to assist at a lower level with my networks and anything else I can offer.

Keith