fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] i know what she wants

From: Miss Stancil
Subject: [Fsfc-private] i know what she wants
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 06:25:51 -0500

What if you could have the total confidence and the exciting
anticipation of being a powerful, virile, accomplished lover
each and every time - even at a moment's notice?

Visit Here

"A big shout out to PRIAPINS for giving me back what I lost.
I kept telling women that I was sensitive to their needs and wanted
to 'take my time'.
Truth is, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to 'seal the deal'.
Now, I not only can make the sale pitch, but I can deliver the goods all night long.
Thanks for giving me back my life, guys"

Dan M.,
Bethlehem , PA

Dr Yesenia Burchell
Consulting Practitioner

ps: visit out website to optout of this onetime promotion