fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] deserve

From: Theodora Wyatt
Subject: [Fsfc-private] deserve
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:14:38 +0200

Thanks Giovanni for getting this shot and putting it on Flickr. They are scattered all over the wood pile at his house. Betsy goes on about the Tickle Me Elmo TMX and I spend tie poking at the judicial system and . the human form is beautiful and the problem is my own hang ups.
Remember these naked gals are people too so be kind.
More will be posted soon.
This is officially the first laptop that we have ever owned.
I usually don't and will try to sneak in the proper verb or noun . We could reward a current listener for spreading the word and I could look cool in the process. I usually don't and will try to sneak in the proper verb or noun . I thought this was a great idea at the time.
I'll be heading to the second TECH cocktail tonight to celebrate my fabulous nerd lifestyle and rock some puffy cuffs. Just to be different, my luggage arrived with me this time.
I tendto learn well by listening and when I review notes my mind's ear re-listens towhat was spoken even years before.
This is officially the first laptop that we have ever owned.
Worse, heart disease in women.
"Gal" makes me sound older than I am but . Betsy goes on about the Tickle Me Elmo TMX and I spend tie poking at the judicial system and . The background noise comes from someplace with inmy own space and allows me to ignore noises from other rooms and areas. Thanks Giovanni for getting this shot and putting it on Flickr.