fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] stab good-looking

From: Hugh Locke
Subject: [Fsfc-private] stab good-looking
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:49:16 +0900

Where in the world has she been?
Reluctant sale due to needing a bigger vehicle.
T NOT BOTHERED WITH IT HAS I BOUGHT A DIESEL FORD ESTATE CAR FOR MORE INFRO PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Only reason for sale is that I have started a new job and no longer require such a big car! in the past year it has had brakes and tyres all round, and the top half of the engine was rebuilt just after i bought it. surprisingly economical for the size of the car!
The underside of the car is excellent and has as far as I know never been welded.
I believe that what needs to be done is mainly cosmetic.
pictures will be added soon. Very economical for size engine. half cream leather interior, elec hood, mirrors,windows.
some scratching to off side wing.
The underside of the car is excellent and has as far as I know never been welded. Damage to offside front wing and slight damage to drivers door.
This is dangerous, for the act has saved countless lives and protected our national economy.
This is dangerous, for the act has saved countless lives and protected our national economy. some scratching to off side wing. company car forces sale.
Alloy wheels, CD player. Only reason for sale is that I have started a new job and no longer require such a big car!
I believe that what needs to be done is mainly cosmetic. Body work is in exceptional condition, no rust, interior is spectacularly clean, no funky smells.