fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Many responsibility issues, personal issues, vocational i

From: Hart
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Many responsibility issues, personal issues, vocational issues, etc.
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 22:34:49 -0500

The Pope is the Ultimate Godfather and the Bishops, Cardinals and
Viccars are perfect Made Men, Mob Bosses, Dons, etc and so on. My
sinuses feel like abused scuba tanks. Most folks decorated in groups, i.
That tells me something. The results speak for themselves.
We, the congregations and the uncongregated who believe in Christ are at
fault, too, for not paying more attention.

lllll

EXPLOSION!