fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Fwd: MHII.OB

From: Leanne LOCAS
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Fwd: MHII.OB
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:02:11 -0060

Good day

Todays market is going on and we have the latest news for you:

MHII at OBB
Last: 0.02

We know that you have an interest in fresh and current information only.The
results of your and our work depends on truthful information and live data.
That is why we bring you only online news which is represent the facts.
MHII is on vantage point now and the comapny is about to increase their
positions.
Don't waste time. It's better period to act now.

Call your broker now.

7rzvuto7hf60q7el1cz85x6ju1dkqh4j
6B6B32777B79327C6A457333777868756E666A7473776C7A746C
VXKBX6GF5EQOZDM6QQKPWP4P4H85A0