fsfe-france-epn

[Fsfe-france-epn] NOTIFICATION

From: GOLDEN STRIKE SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY
Subject: [Fsfe-france-epn] NOTIFICATION
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:38:32 +0200

GOLDEN STRIKE SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY,
BURDENSTRAAT 21B,
2053 DS AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM:
THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: GSL/2551256003/61 BATCH: 14/0017/IPD

RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 7th April 2004, of
winners of the promotional GOLDEN STRIKE NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY/
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 6th april 2004 as part of our yearly bonanza.

Your company, attached to ticket number 025-1146-1992-750, with serial number
2113-05
drew the lucky numbers 13-15-22-37-39-43, and consequently won the lottery in
the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,200,000.00 (Two
Million, Two Hundred Thousand Dollars only) in cash credited to file REF
NO.GSL/2551256003/61.
This is from total prize money of US$20,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen
international winners in this category. All participants were selected through
a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 names from the Middle East, Asia,
Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and North America as part our International
Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House insured in your
name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your
money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high
stakes US$1.3 billion International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent:

PAUL SMITH,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
GATEWAY SECURITIES,
AMSTERDAM, n.l
TEL: 31-645226121
SATELLITE TEL: 011 882 16466 52826
EMAIL: address@hidden

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice.
Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than 11TH APRIL 2004.
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE:
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to
Quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences
with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims
agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
Promotions program.

Yours Sincerely,
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
GOLDEN STRIKE SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
Disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim agent.