fsfe-france-epn

[Fsfe-france-epn] WINNER OF 2004 SCIENTIFIC GAME LOTTERY PROMO

From: veronica
Subject: [Fsfe-france-epn] WINNER OF 2004 SCIENTIFIC GAME LOTTERY PROMO
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 06:48:49 +0200 (CEST)

POWER BALL INTERNATIONAL BV PROMO/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

ADDRESS: KRUISLAAN 408, 1098 SJ , AMSTERDAM - THE NETHERLANDS.

REF:EAASL/94/OY1/02

BATCH: 12/25/0034

ATTENTION:

RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSMENT ADVICE: BBG

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 12th September,2004 of
winners of the SCIENTIFIC GAME PROMO LOTTERY; THE NETHERLANDS / INTERNATIONAL,
PROGRAMS held on 30th of  March, 2004. Your email address attached to ticket
number 56475600545188, with serial number 5388/02 , and consequently won the
lottery in the 1st category. You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay
out of US$500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) in credited
to file REF NO. SGIL/763276/03. This is from total prize money of U
$4,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen international winners in
1st-3rdcategories.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn

form 25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000 individual email

addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America

and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is

conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now in custody of a financial Security company insured in

your FILE REFERENCE. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep this award strictly from public notice until your

claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or

unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. This lottery program

was promoted by our group of philanthropist headed by Mr. Bill Gates.

We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year

high stakes US$10,000,000 million Dollars International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your file/claim officer:

Mr. martins taylor OF AWED. INTERNATIONAL BV. (AMSTERDAM - THE NETHERLANDS).

On TEL: 0031-621-987-260

address@hidden or address@hidden

Please be adviced that non-residence of the NETHERLAND will be required to
funished this organization with affidavit of lotto clam/court clerance
certificate there in the NETHERLAND pro  to the NETHERLAND gaming board
regulatory payment policy.

please be aware that your Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly

upon satisfactory Report, Verifications and validation provided by our

processing Agent; that would be designated to your file. For due

processment and remittance of your winning prize to your designated

account of your choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not

later than 30th September, 2004. After this date, all funds will be

returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please

remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims
agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for

being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFIED.

Sincerely,

Veronica Van Bosch (Mrs.)

(Lottery Coordinator)

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site

- http://yoursite.com