fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: Benjaminshaw
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:15:45 -0800

INFORMATION: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it was addressed and may contain information that is
confidential and exempt from disclosure .You are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.

I am Mr.Benjamin shaw, a Private Financial Consultant. I am the personal
financial / business consultant to Hubert Stransky, foreigner who worked and
died in U.K.without any WILL.
I have also made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client’s
relatives immediate and extended, this has proved unsuccessful.
After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the
Internet and locate any member of his family but to no avail. Hence, I am
contacting you. I need you to assist in securing the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by
the bank where his huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the bank where the
deceased had a domiciliary account valued Twenty-six million, five hundred
thousand ($26.5m) United States Dollars. The bank has issued a notice to
provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next one
month.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years now
I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that
the proceeds of this account valued at $26.5 million Dollars can be paid to you
and then you and me can share the money. 70% to me and 25% to you, while 5%
should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.
I have all necessary documents to back up claims as Next of Kin on your behalf.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by email to
enable us discuss further.
Best regards,
MR Benjamin shaw.