fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] URGENT ASISTANCS

From: christian-tete
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] URGENT ASISTANCS
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:03:58 -0300

NOTE YOU ARE TO REPLY ON address@hidden

Compliments of the day to you.

I must solicit your confidentiality and assure you that
I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal
will be of mutual benefit.
I am Charles Ray, the manager of the
Treasury/International Remittance department of a
Security & Finance Company. A customer of ours was
killed with his entire family in a fatal accident,
sparing none of their lives, some years ago.

Before his death, I assisted him in the deposit of some
funds with our firm for safekeeping. The funds have
remained unclaimed since his death, and such unclaimed
funds are appropriated and returned to the treasury as
a matter of policy. Considering the lack of success in
my bid to locate any of his relatives for over a year
now, I hereby solicit your consent to enable me present
you as the Next of Kin to my deceased client.

I am contacting you because you both have the same last
name, which makes the claim most credible.
With your permission, I will proceed to establish you
as the next of kin/Beneficiary to my late client. As
soon as this is done, you will then give instructions
to the Security Company, to transfer the deposited
funds into another account you will provide, after
which we shall then share the funds upon agreed terms.
When I receive your response, I will provide you with
further details.

Thank you for your understanding.

Charles Ray.
Reply to: address@hidden

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com