fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] ns1.fsfeurope.org (was: network quality)

From: loic
Subject: [Fsfe-france] ns1.fsfeurope.org (was: network quality)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:43:17 +0200

        Since fr.fsf.org is part of the GNU project, if you think it's
a good idea to use is for this purpose I don't see what the FSF Europe
could object.

        The fsfeurope.org domain is owned by Georg who will be able to
add ns1.fsfeurope.org as a registered DNS on the registrar.

http://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=158&group_id=53&group_project_id=34

        Cheers,