fsfe-law

Re: New entry

From: Frederic Couchet
Subject: Re: New entry
Date: 10 Jun 2001 20:19:04 +0200

Donat <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello everybody,

welcome,

> j am a new entry in this mailing-list.
> My name is Donato Molino and j am a consultant in legal matters who works in
> Rome - Italy.
> J am studyng in depth the legal license matter to be applied in free
> software.

have you published somewhere the results of your study ?

Can you come to the Libre Software Meeting (Bordeaux, 4th to 8th July)
to meet another people involved in this topic (see the topic "Law and
libre software"): http://lsm.abul.org/ ?

Fred.
--
Petition contre les brevets logiciels      http://petition.eurolinux.org/
Frederic Couchet                     Tel: 06 60 68 89 31 / 01 49 22 67 89