fsfe-law

Information request

From: Gianluca Baldo
Subject: Information request
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:20:46 +0200

Hello all -
I just suscribed the list. I was looking for information trying to
organise my ideas regarding a problem I have.

I started and still mantain an Open Source project (http://www.phpauction.org)
released under GNU GPL License.
Another project started some months ago deriving from my package:
http://www.phpauktion.de.
Nothing against this of course, as far as I know (and have seen) they
release their improved package (they added some features) with the
copyright information untouched.
Many developers contacted me from Germany telling they are selling
what they call "Pro" version of the package but in this case they do
not mention the origin (phpauction.org) of the software nor they leave the
copyright.
I am in the process of verifying if this true or not. In the case it
is I'd appreciate if someone could point ne to the corerct information
resources to know how and what I could (or should) do against them.

Thanks in advance

                 Gianluca Baldo

address@hidden

BcnInédita
EURO RSCG INTERACTION
www.bcninedita.com
Planella, 39
08017 Barcelona  (Spain)
Tel.34 932 531 950 (directo 93 253 19 53)
Fax. 34 932 114 546