fsfe-portugal

Re: [Fsfe-portugal] Re: Relatorio da reuniao com a FSF-Chapter France

From: Ruben Leote Mendes
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-portugal] Re: Relatorio da reuniao com a FSF-Chapter France
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 05:09:12 +0100

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 09:31:34AM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:
>       This is very good. And since you already are 12 on the mailing list,
> this makes a good kernel of people to start with :-)

I think you are confusing the numbers. There were 12 people when the mailing
list was setup (thank you by the way). I think last count there were around
30 members. Unless there were some mass unsubscribing. You are the list
administrator so can you please check that out (or Jaime)?

>       Regarding this I suggest you follow the webmaster guidelines of
> GNU (Jaime is experimented on this matter). That will make the process
> of cooperation with the GNU project and the FSF* a lot easier from a
> technical point of view.

Jaime is in charge of the webpage and I am sure he will follow those guidelines.

--
Rúben Leote Mendes - address@hidden