[Fsfe-uk] GNU/Linux Desktops for UK Police?

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] GNU/Linux Desktops for UK Police?
Date: 22 Jan 2002 11:42:30 +0000

I don't know if anyone else has picked up this other than lwn.net:

http://lwn.net/daily/pito.php3

Subject line of the e-mail says it all, pretty much: a funded study is
going to evaluate whether or not rolling out GNU/Linux is feasible for
the UK police force.

BTW - apologies for being quiet at the moment: both my company and
myself are moving, I'm incredibly busy :(

Cheers,

Alex.