Re: [Fsfe-uk] Software patent tactics

From: Chris Lale
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Software patent tactics
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 21:08:07 +0100

MJ Ray wrote:
MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:

One thing while reading it: when approaching MEPs about software

You may remember a thread about this a few months ago. I developed an analogy between the patenting of software and the patenting of music for this purpose. It would be a shame if it were not used. You can find it at

Please feel free to include it in letters, emails etc when contacting MEPs.

|  ___   Chris Lale   <address@hidden>                  |
| | <_/  My PC runs Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (http://www.debian.org). |
| \      Robust, secure and free operating system + applications. |