Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 10:02:29 -0000

David Casal <address@hidden> wrote:
> At this point, we need to put a presentation together on how we'd run it,
> etc. I want to put special emphasis on the Regional Support Network for
> FE, and will be in contact with the Anglian node shortly to try to meet
> about this.

As you know, I currently do some work for FE in that region, and I use
free software in preference to the college's "MS Campus Agreement"
offerings.  I had no idea that there was a Regional Support Network
for FE or how to get in touch with them.  Are they meant to talk to
front-line staff?

Yes to cracking on with an online system. What needs doing to the
fsf-online system to make it useful to us?

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."