[Fsfe-uk] La FSF France

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] La FSF France
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:22:09 +0100

Just came came across this.
<http://fsffrance.org/index.en.html>

I did not know of it so far and might be helpful for us to consider as a model. As with many other things, the UK situation is unique but I like their link on science and fs. The strategy on electronic voting and the links (especially the one for the belgian non technical view from a 'simple citizen'...).

Also I do not know how they arrived at

'All persons listed here enumerated accurately, at least once in their lifetime, the four fundamental freedoms of Free Software'
as at
<http://fsffrance.org/libre.en.html>
but this is a way to get some numbers behind us.
We have the task of getting the duality of the meaninhg of 'free' too across to those who do not know of the issues, yet.

Best wishes,

Ramanan

PS: we are listed but as 'England' .....should it not be UK?