Re: [Fsfe-uk] hacker definition

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] hacker definition
Date: 03 Jun 2003 09:36:36 +0100

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 20:24, Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote:
> Anyone interested and with more time at hand? I have written back asking
> for more info.

I'm busy for the next seven days, but happy to
offer help after that, should you still need it.

 - Richard

--
Richard Smedley
Production Editor, LinuxUser & Developer

T: 01625 855084, F: 01625 855071
address@hidden

http://www.linuxuserexpo.com/
24-26 June, NEC, Birmingham,UK

``Any attempt to brew coffee with a teapot should result in the error
code "418 I'm a teapot". The resulting entity body MAY be short
and stout.''                            -- RFC 2324

This email message may contain privileged or confidential information. The
information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of
this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify address@hidden immediately via reply email. Any
personal content in this email is that of the individual author and should not
be interpreted as being endorsed by the company in whole or in part. Whilst
care is taken, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this
email is free from virus infection, and no responsibility is accepted by Live
Publishing Group for any disruption, loss or damage arising from its receipt or
use.