Re: [Fsfe-uk] Free internet (technologically)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Free internet (technologically)
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 22:23:02 -0000

Chris Croughton <address@hidden> wrote:
[Opera]
>> Doesn't matter, it's not Free Software & therefore OT ;o)
> It's a good testbench, though.

You sure?  I've had what looked like some really odd bugs in their
cookie implementations in the past.  Unless something changed, you
can't even look at the Opera code to see if that's really the problem.
Seems like a funny testbench to me.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."