Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 23:14:18 -0000

Chris Croughton <address@hidden> wrote:
> As another example, I really want a version of Visual Basic, or
> something as easy to use, for X.  I want to be able to knock up simple X
> GUI apps without having to code in all the position stuff, message loops

Visual Tcl and Visual Scheme are both very easy languages to pick up
with graphical form designers (although I seem to have lost the link to
the right Visual Scheme just now).  I'm sure that the various glade and
phluid systems for Scheme probably have their merits too.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."