Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?

From: PFJ
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?
Date: 11 Jun 2003 10:05:10 +0100

Hi,

> I could never be a salesman, for anything.  I can't tell a customer
> "this is /the/ best thing" because I know full well that there is no
> such animal, everything has drawbacks and is suboptimal for some people
> and some purposes.

That depends. If someone has a specific task and product X fulfills that
specific task, it doesn't matter how awful it is at anything else. It is
also the best thing.

On the whole though, there is no such thing as *the* best thing. There
are things which come close though...

TTFN

Paul
--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control